Extensive experience delivering complex, groundbreaking enterprise technology solutions in multiple
industry verticals. Product management and operations expertise, meshing strategy, development, support and delivery to provide the optimal customer journey and experience. Interactive leader of teams who deliver client impact, challenge conventional wisdom, and define market standards with thought leadership and innovation. Relentless problem solver with an analytical mindset and broad, hands-on business and technical skills. Core competencies include:
• Product Management
• Strategy & Innovation
• Technical Operations
• Lean/Agile Development
• Design Thinking & UX
• Customer Service
• Strategic Communications
• Alliance Management
• Sales & Marketing
working as a product and strategy advisor and interim product executive for emerging technology companies and digital ventures of established firms.
Recent advisory engagements:
• Chief Product Officer for MotorCo Apps, a developer of mobile VR travel guides for hundreds of locations and events.
• Designed and implemented the product operations architecture for Lyra Intel, an engagement
platform and mobile marketplace connecting multi-family and office communities with their property
management and local merchants.
• Strategy advisor or interim executive for a number of other firms, including EntityKeeper, Odigia,
Neighborz, Majestic Steel, Leading Role, Petrics, and others.
• Board member or advisor for startup accelerators and business mentoring groups including CLT
Joules, New Ventures, Venture Café, Winston Starts, Veterati, and Plato.
Leading product strategy, innovation, user experience, engineering, operations and customer success for Agorai's AI marketplace platform and owned assets. Agorai's marketplace contains AI-
powered business applications, an API for developers to access raw AI technology, and data to power
machine learning. Key contributor to Agorai's ecosystem, including universities and startup accelerators to bring innovative AI technology to a broader community.
A multi-faceted role with regional, corporate and client-facing
responsibilities. Advised C-level clients building new commercial software entities on innovation, product
management and operational models. Following Sapient's acquisition, led the Transformation program for Publicis' digital solutions hub, Publicis.Sapient, and co-led some of its key components including enterprise
product strategy, and setup of product development and innovation capability in the Data & AI practice.
• Led cognitive product development to showcase joint solutions with AI alliance partners, seeding tens
of millions of dollars in commercial pipeline for the Data & AI team.
• Advised executives on the setup of a technology product joint venture between Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, successfully establishing a new company which will automate securitization of most US
home mortgages through technology.
• Led company setup and product strategy for a new software venture building complex, one-of-a-kind
grid-scale electrical power solutions, paving the way for a first-ever integration between all three US
• Headed the Transformation Office's change program following Publicis' acquisition of Sapient,
integrating 25,000 employees, diverse toolsets, methodologies and operational practices, establishing
Publicis.Sapient as analysts' leading platform for Digital Business Transformation.
• Selected to attend Sapient's intensive Interactive Leadership training program for its senior leaders.
COO and Head of Product for a leading provider of cloud-based collaboration and communications software for the enterprise. Founding head of operations, leading product management,
technical operations, alliances, and client services for MissionMode's global customer base. Drove portfolio
strategy, Agile development and delivery; developed strong partnerships enabling innovation and scale;
designed, built and maintained global technical infrastructure supporting hundreds of enterprise customers.
Maintained daily customer interaction as chief product consultant on sales, support, implementation,
privacy and information security.
• Grew a multi-product portfolio to profitability within 3 years and annual recurring revenue to approach $10M.
• Sustained a schedule of 6 major releases per year, setting the bar as the most current, customer- driven incident management platform on the market.
• Pioneered a multi-tiered global telecommunications platform for critical enterprise communications,
producing the best message quality with one of the lowest delivery costs in the space.
• Engineered a resilient, scalable SaaS infrastructure supporting 4 consecutive years of uptime.
• Partnered with FedEx, Stanford University and others on cutting-edge industry solutions.
Sr. Director for the technology arm of a multi-billion-dollar health care
company. Ensured reliable and efficient operations of strategic customer-facing web applications. Oversaw
change and problem management; horizon and capacity planning; performance engineering; management
and customer reporting; statistical process control and analysis.
• Coordinated operations management of applications developed by all UnitedHealth business units,
serving tens of millions of subscribers.
• Managed over $25 million in vendor infrastructure and contract employees supporting the resilient
operation of highly transactional HIPAA-compliant systems.
Technical Manager in Broadvision's Global Services organization, managing engagements with customers
using the leading suite of e-commerce software. Led web site architecture workshops, performance and sizing analyses and design reviews. Directed technical staff performing customer web site design and
development. Supported business partners, mentored the services staff, researched implementation and product issues, and established best practices.
• Developed the education plan for regional consulting staff. Awarded first staff development budget for any region, and saw plan adopted for use throughout the entire services organization.
• Devised and published first internationalization and localization best practices reference guide to open
new global revenue streams.
Technical Architect in OnDisplay's professional services organization. Tasked with furthering the company's
e-commerce strategy by cementing alliances with business partners through technical integration, and architecting e-commerce solutions for customers in several vertical markets.
• Established technical relationships with partners such as i2, Vignette and Bluestone, facilitating the
$1.7 billion acquisition of OnDisplay by Vignette Corp.
Defined and sold
professional services surrounding internet products, managed professional services staff and program
delivery, and assisted development teams in defining product requirements.
1998-1999: Director of Internet Product Services for the Global Consulting Organization. Defined and sold professional services surrounding internet products, managed professional services staff and program delivery, and assisted development teams in defining product requirements.
1995-1998: Technical Services Manager for AutoXfer, a leading enterprise software distribution platform. Coordinated corporate resources to provide sales support, technical support, consulting, and training.