I would like to express my interest in the Product Manager position. I am a self-motivated and progress-driven Product Manager with an extensive background in this industry. With a long-standing record of initiative and innovation, I have developed and executed strategies which I believe will bring value to any organisation I find myself.
Throughout the course of my career, I have honed my industry and company analysis and managerial abilities. I am an astute problem-solver capable of prioritizing and managing complex projects with proficiency.
In my previous role, I exercised communication, problem-solving, and project management in the contribution of team efforts and organizational improvements. I am open-minded and focused on new developments in my field. I have proven to be effective and motivational, with proficiency in time-management and collaborative work. I enjoy brainstorming and coordinating efforts to achieve a common goal.
Please take a moment to review my enclosed resume and accompanying credentials. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding my candidacy for the Product Manager role.
I’m looking forward to being considered for any vacancy in relation to product management that might be open.
Jun 2018 - Apr 2019
Zone Tech Park ( Subsidiary of Workforce Group)
Key Product Worked on, Includes; PeerlessLMS ( Learning Management System)
As a product manager, I am saddled with the following responsibilities;
- Research, understand and document customer experience in relation to the product.
- Understand customer needs through research and market data.
- Develop the product vision and share with necessary stakeholders.
- Assess competition by comparing products.
- Prioritize processes and activities and features in the development backlog.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Develop product roadmap.
- Drive product launch.
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability.
- Create product marketing communications objectives.
- Create product marketing communications materials and resources.
- Work with customers and sales to evaluate sales call results.
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management.
- Participate in the promotion plan development.
Jul 2016 - May 2018
Triversa Solutions LTD
As a project manager, I actively managed the following projects;
1) Access Bank TOGAF 9 Project
2) FCMB TOGAF 9 Project
3) NDIC Failed Bank Data System (Phase 1)
4) ARKCES (Visitors Management System)
Underlisted were my key responsibilities;
- Developed project plan to include validated functional requirements, scope, roles, responsibilities, budgets, timescales and resources, business solution mapping sessions.
- Initiated project planning and scope planning with business owners through requirement gathering sessions and workshops.
- Managed staff to ensure that all milestones are achieved within the agreed timeframes.
- Presented project progress to senior Management and steering committee.
- Held weekly internal and external meetings on progress.
- Functioned as single point of contact for all communications for all project Stakeholders.
- Ensured effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced.
- Identified, analysed, measured and managed project risks.
- Ensured that projects conform to project management methodology and required standards.
- Conducted regular impact analysis in order to assess the consequences of the project deliverables on other sections of the business.
- Kept accurate administrative records of expenditure, accounting, costing and billing.
- Worked with the enterprise architecture team to generate architectural artefacts and documents.
- Generated project closure reports and hand over notes for sign off by the customer.
Nov 2011 - Sep 2015
University Of Benin